DIGITAL MARKETING COORDINATOR (PART-TIME)
ST, JOHN’S, NL
Closing Date: February 27, 2019
ARE YOU CREATIVE? IF YOU’RE LOOKING TO JOIN A TEAM THAT’S PASSIONATE ABOUT SUPPORTING THE YOUTH OF OUR FUTURE, WE’VE GOT AN OPPORTUNITY FOR YOU!
Big Brothers Big Sisters of Eastern Newfoundland (BBBS) is seeking a part-time Digital Marketing Coordinator who is creative, innovative and a true team player. Our organization provides volunteer-based mentoring programs to approximately 500 young people annually across the metro St. John’s area. We believe in helping young people expand their horizons. We offer growth and learning opportunities support youth in realizing their potential and enriching their future.
The successful candidate will:
- Be able to work flexible hours.
- Have 2-5 years of digital marketing experience.
- Have post-secondary education and/or professional certification.
- Demonstrate creativity and graphic design ability.
- Have experience working with web content management tools (WordPress preferred)
- Have strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Understand how to build and develop social media content and advertising plans.
- Be a team player.
The Digital Marketing Coordinator will report directly to the Executive Director. They are responsible for providing strategic and tactical direction that support the overall marketing and communications activities for BBBS. There will be a strong focus on agency fundraising, brand awareness and special events. They’ll ensure key messages are delivered to the public, donors, volunteers and families, in a manner that upholds the organizational mission and vision. They will always demonstrate BBBS core values and will adhere to all agency standards of service.
Key responsibilities include:
- Creating public communication and marketing campaigns to promote the work of the agency including fundraising, volunteer recruitment and programming for children and youth.
- Researching and developing new digital communication opportunities that are innovative and future-thinking.
- Maintain social media platforms.
- Maintain website by ensuring content is up-to-date and reflects brand, change details when needed, add in new content.
We thank all applicants who apply, however only those selected for an interview will be contacted. No phone calls please.
Please forward cover letter and resume through email to:
Executive Director, Big Brothers Big Sisters