BIG BROTHERS BIG SISTERS BIG IGNITERS
The Big Brothers Big Sisters Big Igniters is a passionate group of young professionals (age 25 – 39) who volunteer their time to support the mandate of the organization while building connections and having fun along the way.
Meeting monthly over some pizza, the committee supports the agency in three key ways:
- By developing funds for programming through the execution of 2 marquee events each year.
- Driving brand awareness of Big Brothers Big Sisters through supporting the agencies marketing and promotional strategy.
- Assisting in the recruitment of volunteers and mentors needed for programming through leveraging personal and professional networks.
In it’s initial year, we’re currently seeking 10-14 young professionals from an array of backgrounds to formulate the committee. As a member, your commitment would include:
- Attending at least 50% of the monthly meetings
- Attending the two Big Igniter led events each year and assisting in their planning and execution
- Comfortable spreading the word within your personal and professional networks about Big Brothers Big Sisters and all the amazing work they do in the community
- A passion for building a brighter future for the next generation
The Committee Members:
Co-Chair – Chris Dunne, Director of Agency Development, Idea Factory