Introducing… Shop, Support and Survive! We’re excited to launch this new interactive and exciting fundraiser. We hope to rally our community supporters across Newfoundland & Labrador and raise funds for our mentoring programs. And the good news is that teams have a chance to win up to $20,000 worth of gift cards (or cash) just in time for the Holiday season!
In a nutshell… Participants will form a tribe of 4, where each member is added into the pot once. Starting December 4 and up to the finale on December 11, names will be drawn to eliminate members and tribes. Your tribe is not eliminated until all 4 members have been drawn.
Registration is now open! Read on for all the exciting details on how you can outwit, outplay and outlast to be the final survivor!
WHO CAN PARTICIPATE:
The Survivor Raffle is open to anyone above the age of 19 who resides in Newfoundland & Labrador. Tickets cannot be purchased in the name of a minor.
HOW TO PARTICIPATE:
Tickets are available October 27 – December 3, 2020 at 12pm.
FORM A TRIBE OF 4 MEMBERS
- Each tribe entry is a $180. We will use $100 from each team/tribe registration towards the purchase of gift cards.
- Registration will only be accepted with full tribes of 4.
- There is no limit to the number of entries per person. You may join as many tribes as you would like, or appear on the same tribe more than once.
- Official Tribe Registration Forms must be completed in full and payment received to be officially registered (click the icon above to register or click here)
- It will be up to the tribe captain to collect individual payment from tribe members.
At the time registration you can add 1 immunity idol for $20 to your team registration. This provides an opportunity for one tribe member to re-enter the game. The idol can be used once, during any draw date, up to December 10, 2020. It cannot be used during the Finale on December 11, 2020.
Payout of gift cards (or cash option) will be determined by the number of teams that are participating:
- 1st Place (last tribe left in the pot) – 60% of gift cards
- 2nd Place – 30% of gift cards
- 3rd Place – 8% of gift cards
- 1st team eliminated – 2% of gift cards
** Each tribe must choose their payout option at time of registration. The 4 members must be in agreement for either gift cards or cash.
SURVIVOR RAFFLE POOL:
- December 4, 7, 8, 9 and 10, daily draws will be made to eliminate tribe members. A tribe is not eliminated until all tribe member’s names have been drawn. Draws are made until the necessary number of tribes are eliminated (see chart).
- December 11 – final draws and the final survivors will be determined.
- Draws will take place at the Big Brothers Big Sisters office (The Village Mall)
- Draws will be made live and posted in the exclusive Facebook group for tribes only.
- Eliminated tribe member’s names will be posted in the Facebook group and an email will be sent to all participants.
For more information contact Kelly or Melissa at (709) 368-5437 or email@example.com